Dog Days of Summer Festival
August 14 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us for a day in the beautiful hills of Port Crane for beer, wine, food, friends and most of all, dogs!
What is the Dog Days of Summer Festival you ask? It’s a brand new beer/wine tasting event presented by The Broome County Humane Society and The Venue at Beagell Farms!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Saturday, August 14th, 2021
- The Venue at Beagell Farms located at 780 Nowlan Road in Port Crane. (5 minutes from Beer Tree!)
What type of beverages will be available for tasting?
- Local beer
- Local wine
- Hard Cider from New Leaf Cider
What will be going on?
- Live Music by Tangerine-Dreams
- Food Trucks
- Dogs, dogs, and more dogs! Bring all the fur babies! There is a beautiful pond and walking trail for your pups to swim and have fun too!
This is an all ages, family friendly event. Tickets will be required for those drinking!! Ticket prices TBA.